Wednesday 8 February 2012

Another Day, another dollar. (or a few hundred!)

The last two days I've been busy.  Yesterday I went out and spent an obscene amount of cash.  In truth it made me feel a bit out-of-control and it was beginning to get  really uncomfortable.  I think it's better if I'm never in control; then I don't have to worry about losing it so much!  Was I panicking because I'm leaving in a week? Hell ya!  Somewhere in the back of my mind lingered fears of being lost in the middle of nowhere, with the monsoon rains driving down hard upon me.; and I'm alone in the dark, with a flat tire.  I mean how ridiculous is that?  I have two flashlights for Pete's sake!


Jim & Steve - good friend's and two of the owners of Adrenalin Motorcycle In Victoria.  Doesn't Steve look happy with my credit card?


The damage, a new air compressor, a water proof GPS, a Spot-Tracker, a sleeping bag liner, tire changing spoons, tire tubes, merino wool socks and underwear.  I guess all good things to have and I'm really out of time so ya, it's now or never.

The Crew at Savage Cycle - Alex, Mike and the newest addition Glen!  Thanx for all the help guys. 

If you haven't already noticed, there is now a link to donate to the BC Autism Society.  I'm thinking about putting up some more links to donate to the Victoria Autism society, and maybe something in the U.S. for my friends down south.  Your comments are more than welcome.  



No comments:

Post a Comment